Wednesday 20 January 2010

Still blogging

I'm still around and haven't given up blogging after 2 or 3 posts. But like the diary I started keeping I've been a little lax in recording my ramblings this past week.
I had a bit of a yukky day yesterday. I had the great joy of having a lumber puncture yippeee. I have to say it was much better than the one I had 20 years ago but still was not a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. So today I've been resting and apart from spending way to much time on a tetris game I'm not feeling too bad.
I finished my hat and scarf on Monday I'm really pleased with them. Now I've just got to decipher my notes and write up the patterns. The scarf will be pretty easy to compile but the hat pattern seems to be written in some ancient form of hieroglyphics and might be a little trickier.